TCS BOE participated in a Board Retreat on August 6 where there was a Hawaiian theme. A special thank you to Dr. Hinton from GSBA for leading the training!
Junior Zachary Meeks was elected to be Georgia HOSA's Region 4 Representative; he will be the "voice" for 23 SW Georgia counties.
- Zachary Meeks, HOSA's Region 4 Representative
TCPC students visited the Albany Civil Rights Institute and while there were recognized as the most well behaved student group during their visit.
Tireless Award: Jerger Elementary
- Presented to Valerie Welch by Emily Newman, Interim Principal
- Valerie Welch, Tireless Award Winner
Bulldog Partner of the Month
-Presented to Jimmy John's restaurant (representative - Brittany Sangster)
- Jimmy John's, Bulldog Partner of the Month
Mr. Melvin Hugans (Community Reinvestment Officer) presents Dr. Raymond Bryant, Jr. (Superintendent) a donation to support the school district's efforts with Student Services.
- TNB and Thomasville City Schools Partnership