HOW CAN I SUBMIT NEWS or REQUEST COVERAGE?
Success stories happen every day in our schools, and the Office of Communications is available to work with school system staff, students, families, and community members to help spread the word. After submitting your news item by filling out the PRESS RELEASE SUBMISSION FORM to the left, we will work with you to find the best way to tell your story.
The best stories, the ones that most effectively resonate an audience, are timely and clearly demonstrate impact. Here are some examples of areas you can find good news:
- Individual student and staff successes & achievements
- Unique programs, projects, or educational opportunities for students
- Examples of our classrooms effectively leading changes to educational policies & practices
- Events of interest to the community that go beyond the walls of our schools
- Projects, events or achievements that reflect the mission and objectives of our school system
TIMELINE OF REQUESTS
We have so much positive news to share, it takes a lot of juggling. The more advance notice you can provide, the better we can work together to spread the word. When possible, please give us 10-12 business days notice for events and other news.
If you have any questions regarding this process, contact Desirée Celaya at email@example.com.